Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lutheran cemetery----I mean, seminary


This happened last year about this time. The students are all on such overwhelm and exhaustion, we are now making the Freudian slip of calling this school a cemetery....

I kid you not.

I have eight papers due in three weeks.

And just for fun, my husband lost his job and can't find another one, yet.

I'm having increasing health issues---insomnia, psoriasis, strange cysts---all stress related, says the doctor.


Hence, I am a student at a Lutheran cemetary.


"Hi, my name is Alison. I am a seminary student and my life has become unmanageable...."

1 comment:

  1. Hi dearest
    You are loved! You will get through this icky overwhelming time at sem. Just think--Greek is almost over! That guaranteed will make next semester better and more manageable. You and your family are in my prayers every morning. Wish I was closer so we could go out for tea. I think I'll be in Ontario in late January--I'll pencil in a time now just for you.
    Sending you love and prayers of healing, rest and endurance.
    Blessings my dear one.

    ReplyDelete