Friday, December 23, 2005

Winding Down

So my last paper is handed in, and I'm recovering from a subsequent stomach bug. I've been too busy to think straight, and very grumpy that I can't enjoy myself. And I was so looking forward to a break! (Of course, I could try to do eighteen fewer things.... But, but, but. . . !)

AND I'd rather try to do everything, and be exhausted and frazzled, than not try.
Having said that, I am dropping from 5 courses to 3 for winter semester. Phew!

My grades are coming in, and so far, they are very good.
Meanwhile, I am acutely aware of my inadequacies. I have already resolved to catch up on my reading and review tons of Greek over the break. Ha ha.
We'll see if that happens. I need to breathe!

I've been having lots of trouble sleeping. Not sure what that's about. I usually do, but it's much worse lately.

Isn't life complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment