Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back on the Treadmill....Sigh!


Well, I'm home from two weeks of travelling and attending and giving presentations, and it's time for me to get back to work. I am definitely hitting the "Why am I doing this?" phase of the journey.
I'm tired. I'm just tired. I've started an on-line course for one of my final important credits, and the readings bore me, the discussion questions bore me, and I took one look at the next assignment and said out loud, "You're kidding. Do I have to!?"
I am not in the mood for esoteric discussions on the nature of God! It's not the professor's fault. It is study-fatigue.
So. This is what this journey looks like too. Boredom. Study fatigue. Flagging vision. I feel so DONE with the preparation. I just want to get out there and DO.
Thanks for loving me anyway.... This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment