Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jolly England

I certainly have been lazy updating this blog.

I am fresh back from Convention and am now in the middle of England at Purley Chase Retreat Centre, preparing for the upcoming "Gathering Leaves" which starts on Friday.

http://www.purleychasecentre.org.uk/
It is green and wet and rainy, and the folks are lovely. It's just myself and the staff. (I'm very early.)
Coincidentally, I discovered Paul and Beryl Simonetti at the Newark airport, waiting to get on the same flight. They sat immediately behind me on the plane. We couldn't have planned it better. So I was saved having to find and ride two busses (and a lot of walking in the rain) because they offered me a ride in their rental car. Tomorrow we will go see Warwick (sp?) castle. They are at a B&B in the area.
I hope to take pictures, etc, but right now I'm surprised I can even finish these sentences....

No comments:

Post a Comment