Saturday, January 21, 2006

Accepted

Well, I heard from the head of the ministerial candidates selection committee that my "vision" has been accepted! That means, they liked my introductory letter, so I am now an official applicant. Ha-ha. I still have a ways to go before I am "endorsed," which means they tell the Lutheran seminary that they like me. The seminary requires that we have the verbal backing of a denomination by the end of the first year.

Meanwhile, winter is having its usual effect on my spirit. I want to curl up and sleep. I have very little excitement or motivation. I tend to want to stay home and wait for another day. I just don't feel like pursuing dreams. I've forgotton why I was excited and hopeful. I'm not technically depressed. I'm not down. I just have zero creativity or ambition or initiative.

It's a lucky thing I am only taking three classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment