Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sarx

Marriage.
It's amazing how much the state of my marriage affects my morale on every level. I figured out awhile ago that I am mostly powerless over how my marriage is. I can be doing "everything right" (in my mind) and still have everything go wrong. It takes two, and it takes two with a relatively common vision. And one or two moments of idiocy can devastate trust for years.
Our marriage took another hit two weeks ago that really staggered my faith in it's viability.
Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

So it's tough to know if my current malaise is winter blah's or denying myself sugar and white bread, or school-fatigue, or marriage-despair. Probably it is all of the above.
Last week, my psychiatrist listed for me all the things I have been through lately and all the things I am still dealing with....
It made me wonder why I am still coherent and wearing matching socks.

(Oh yeah! Latest greek word: "sarx." My definition: "The things you keep in the same drawer as your underwear.")

So, the blog has been quiet. I didn't feel like typing "WAAAAAAHHH!!!" *sniff* every day.

But I got all "A"s for Fall semester.....
SOMEBODY loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment